We had a great time at Fenway Park for Daisuke's first game in Boston. It was truly magical to watch him pitch! Sadly we lost, which is bad news for Jason and I because every Red Sox game we have ever been to (here or in Seattle) we have LOST. Every time we think probability is on our side. . . but we are starting to feel like a curse. We were also lucky to see Hernandez, the Mariner's pitcher, throw an excellent game. As my dad pointed out, we might be telling our kids in 20 years how we saw Hernandez throw a 1-hitter when he was 21 years old at Fenway Park.
This upcoming week is spring vacation week - hurray! It is also Marathon Monday, which means lots of things in Boston, including Paul Revere Reenactments (which we plan on attending).
Happy Friday!
Mairead
1 comment:
Where are you guys moving to? I'm going to miss you! (I already miss you). Aaron and I are considering moving to Portland, OR when we go back to the states, so I hope that is where you're going!
Post a Comment