May 5, 2008

Trouble maker

Franco has a nasty habit of tipping the contents of the garbage can and devouring the contents. He only does it every so often. . . . so we always forget to put something heavy on the lid before we leave for work. Jason came home to find a huge mess, and a bloody-faced dog. Unfortunately, during the festivities of Franco's 21st birthday party, we broke a wine glass that was also in the garbage can. So his poor little face is covered in cuts. Jason turned to me when I walked in the door and said, "He was going after your cabbage." My? Cabbage? Either that or the chicken we cooked last night. Or the bratwurst wrapper that was licked shiny clean. Or the cabbage. Because everyone knows that dogs love cabbage. We believe in the natural consequences method of dog training, so we are hoping this puts an end to the garbage knocking.

Speaking of knocking. . . my friend Kelly from PLU is knocked up! Attaway! Congrats Kelly and Justin and so sorry I had to miss the shower this weekend. Kelly is one of the funniest people I know and her blog is linked on the right. And speaking of funny people - I also added a link to my friend Brook's blog. Brook and her husband Dave are like a never ending comic routine and some of the kindest people we know. We LOVE when we get a chance to hang out with them. Brook - you haven't posted in awhile, so I am hoping this picture inspires you:

1 comment:

Unknown said...

YES! Finally the Jesus meets Tyson emotional inspiration I have been looking for!