December 18, 2008

Lucky that the ewes . . .

have wool coats. It is frosty out there!

Jason got his favorite type of call at 5:50 am this morning. . . the SCHOOL IS CANCELED call. I waited for my workplace to call me and tell me that I could sleep in and putter around the farm all day. . . when I realized that I am all grown up and the ferry didn't need to chain up in order for me to get to work. But it was actually a really nice day in a very quiet office. . . I finished a lot of things that I need to finish before we head to the Rocky Mountains for our "DINK Christmas" (dual income, no kids).

Our strongest ewe - Piggy - is having a hoof problem. This is terrible news because she is pregnant and the cold weather is probably not helping. She will be in my prayers tonight.

No comments: