This apple tree took Jason a couple of hours to prune . . . and there are hundreds of fruit trees waiting for their haircut . . . we have our work cut out for us. (ha ha, literally)
I spent some time cutting back the espaliered apple trees today and while I often get bored quickly . . . the redundancy of cutting hundreds of tiny branches was sort of meditative.
Looks beautiful!! And I just saw what things you are busy with on the farm. Glad to have made the list. Do you love that I'm blogging about Halloween still! I'm caught up almost through November. Expect to see Christmas soon. I have blogs rolling around in my head at night while I try to get to sleep. It's pathetic.
2 comments:
I'm kind of jealous of your life.
Looks beautiful!! And I just saw what things you are busy with on the farm. Glad to have made the list. Do you love that I'm blogging about Halloween still! I'm caught up almost through November. Expect to see Christmas soon. I have blogs rolling around in my head at night while I try to get to sleep. It's pathetic.
Post a Comment