Jason and I just got back from a long weekend in Lake Tahoe with our dear friends the Kellogg/Darrows and the Naus. Since Lisa recently turned 30, we wanted to celebrate with her and check out the new home she just bought in San Jose. We had an absolute blast - hanging out at Brian's cabin, bbqing every meal, running into the Trukee River to retreive the frisbee, playing with sweet little Anika and Eben, sitting on the lake shore, hiking, and catching up. I had not been in the Sierras since I was a kid and I was blown away by the natural beauty of the dry mountains and bright blue lake. Thanks friends - we had a blast!
1 comment:
Great pictures! Anika had a lot to share about her buddies Mairead and Lisa... I got to hear all about the princesses too. :) What a beautiful place.
Post a Comment