Loving: elastic waistbands, big bouncy boobs, lots of food (including but not limited to second breakfast, second lunch, nightly milkshakes), convincing Jason I am exempt from washing dishes, Franco following me around (his animal senses or my constant eating?), deciding on a name for a girl.
Not loving: my limited wardrobe, actually having to wear a bra, mood swings that result in me packing my suitcase (because I am moving out) only to get so hungry and tired that I just collapse into a pile of self pity, not being able to settle on a name for a boy (and if Jason says, "too Irish" one more time he may not meet his first child).
Not loving: my limited wardrobe, actually having to wear a bra, mood swings that result in me packing my suitcase (because I am moving out) only to get so hungry and tired that I just collapse into a pile of self pity, not being able to settle on a name for a boy (and if Jason says, "too Irish" one more time he may not meet his first child).
7 comments:
You are looking good! So exciting!
xo
Hang in there, Chica! It's all good. Talk to you guys soon...we owe you a call!
Yay, you are really showing! I can totally relate to both categories. You look great!
Jeez - Miss a month of blog posts and miss a lot!!!
Congrats to you both! being a parent is great!
Cheers,
John
Ha! Too funny. Been awhile for me, but I can still relate. Hang in there! :)
I was just on Lanetteblog and saw your name. didn't know if it was really you but it was. Wow! congratulations! Very exciting!
Mairead! Congratulations on the little bun in the oven! I am really excited for you guys!
-Dani
Post a Comment