March 3, 2010

One Month







Dear Master Truman,

You have been earthside for one month and it has been an incredible adventure so far. You are our little snuggler and your favorite place is tucked up right against our chests. You also love long walks with Dad and Frank and fall into a deep slumber after every journey around the block.

You wake up every 90 minutes, all night long. Some nights I am totally on top of this schedule. . . and other nights I put the pillow over my head and think, "That cannot be my baby, I just fed my baby." (I promise I always get up and feed you.)

We went to our first storytime at the library yesterday and you slept through the whole shabang. The point was really for me to get out of my pajamas and hang out with some other parents, so I considered the outing a great success. And I am sure you took in some of the songs and stories through osmosis.

Your Dad and I still look at you with wonder and grateful hearts every day. We love having you as a part of our little family.

Love you, Mama

3 comments:

Eva said...

Wow, can't believe it's already been a month! He is so darn cute. Great seeing you and meeting him last weekend! What a wonderful treat.

Ann Ormond said...

He is just a little slice of heaven on earth. I am so happy for you. I can feel your love and joy from this part of Red Sox Nation.

Lanette said...

Awww, he is such a little cutie!! I bet he has you both simply mesmerized with his sweetness :)