April 3, 2010

Two Months




Dear Master Tru,

Today is mama and dad's 6th wedding anniversary. What a great day to celebrate two months of life! You have "woken up" this month and we have had a lot of fun taking you to new places and watching you coo, babble, and smile. We planted a garden this month while you napped in your stroller, and we are hoping your first foods will be ones we grew ourselves. Speaking of napping, thank you for napping for longer and longer stretches. Your mom is a much better woman now that she can sleep for more than two hours at a time.

We switched to cloth diapers this month and I sort of love them. I love Dan, the red headed delivery man. And I love all the colorful liners that were handed down to us. We have become regulars at the library sing-a-long hour. You get lots of attention since you are usually the littlest baby there.

Your dad tells me every single day how much he loves you and how much he loves being a dad. I love you too, and we are so thankful you are healthy and happy. Love you. xoxo

No comments: