April 21, 2011

This is what 5:00 pm looks like at our house

Are we close to weaning?

No.

Jason put Truman in his crib the other night without calling me upstairs for my nursing/story reading/snuggle time with Truman. Me and Truman both protested loudly.

I am leaving Tru for the first time for a weekend trip next weekend (WATCH OUT NEW ORLEANS! HELLO BON JOVI and JAZZ FEST) and I am a little bit worried that our wonderful time nursing will come to an end . . . but I hear it is not so bad . . .




2 comments:

Jen said...

I miss him (and you guys too, of course)

The Sutton Family said...

Good luck with being gone next weekend! You might want to wean him a little this coming week otherwise it could be a difficult weekend for him. On a side note, didn't know you were going to NOLA, great fun! What's the occasion? Love ya!