The apples, pears, plums, and peaches are just weeks away from divine ripeness. And we really need to learn to can. But we probably won't because that seems like more effort and I rather be barefoot in front of the BBQ flipping bratwurst.
You know this is an Anderton family talent. I grew up getting woken up at the crack of dawn on Saturday's to can. I could teach you a few tricks. You for sure need to can some Apple Pie filling mix my mom always uses for Apple Crisp all winter long. DELICIOUS!
1 comment:
You know this is an Anderton family talent. I grew up getting woken up at the crack of dawn on Saturday's to can. I could teach you a few tricks. You for sure need to can some Apple Pie filling mix my mom always uses for Apple Crisp all winter long. DELICIOUS!
Post a Comment