

One of my favorite friends, Lisa, joined me, Pat, and Christa for a little Steve Miller at the St. Michelle Winery. We were glad to catch Steve, the band, and new member "Sully" (seriously) while they were still in the winery circuit and before they reached the casino/fair circuit. Jason returns today from a week of fishing in Nootka Sound, and from the sound of his voice over the phone last night, he caught some giant fish.
Our softball team - The Allstars - is headed to the championships. Very exciting. I am praying there are no key plays at home plate because I am the catcher and Jason will be headed to the batting cage. :) The big game is Monday.
Franco has had a very lonely week, but has mastered the art of staying outside during the day. We are a little overprotective, so he typically stays in the house while we are at work. The 500 sq. ft. house. Instead of the giant, awesome farm. With the two other dogs. With Jason gone and my long commute I felt bad for him, so I left the door cracked open each day. I am pretty sure he was still lonely, but had a lot more fun chasing chickens, barking at the mailman, and napping in the sun. And oh the sun this week. We love you.
Happy weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment