May 26, 2010

Almost four months

I survived my first two days at work away from Tru. He didn't seem to mind because he was having a blast with his daddy. I hope we are doing the right thing and I hope we look back on this time and are thankful that little Shutt and big Shutt had so much time together to create a special bond. (And I hope to be less dramatic soon, after all, I am away from the little slug two days/week.)

Now where was I, oh yes, talking about how cute Truman is.

Make sure to clean behind the baby's ears. Otherwise the milk dries out and stinks. You don't want to learn this the hard way.

Just chillin on a bear skin rug my mom latched hooked for me when I was obsessed with teddy bears in elementary school.

Wearing the sailor suit. Jason insists this is not "Truman's style." But I thought it was adorable. As long as he doesn't swear like a sailor or drink like a sailor.

"Hey Dad, check out how the currency markets are doing. Me and Pop Pop boughts a few British pounds last week." (Next time use your allowance son, and not your grandpa's IRA.)

Mmm. Lamb burgers.

2 comments:

Eva said...

I can totally empathize with how you're feeling. When I had to go back to work at 6 months I just sobbed and sobbed. Fin did great though, and eventually the intensity wore off. You are a great mom!

Love how big he's getting! Seriously cuter every day. xoxo, eva

Leedle said...

Oh my, that bear skin rug picture is perfection. What a sweet sweet boy.
Love you all!