You have been good to me. Our fun time has come to an end and next week I will march back to the office for three days a week. I am heartbroken to leave Truman, but I am thankful to have a good job with a flexible employer. I am trying to be brave. Cheers to you, maternity leave. I will miss:
- Mid day nachos
- Wearing sport socks with birkenstocks and capri jeans, almost every day (i know)
- Watching The Daily Show during morning nap
- The old people hour at the grocery store
- Hiding an old stained t-shirt behind the Moby wrap
- Feeling totally alive and free on Sunday nights
- And of course, most of all, I will miss Truman.
Hello, nice to meet you four-day weekends. You don't seem so bad.
Love, Mairead
2 comments:
Good luck as your headed back to the working world as a 'working mother.' I am very proud of you - this is a hard transition, but you will do fabulous and Truman will do wonderfully. Touch base if you need any support from one working mom to another. Love you!
That made me cry. I love you. You ARE so brave.
Post a Comment