We are due January 30th and so far I have been feeling great. We heard the heartbeat at 13 weeks, and that was simply amazing. Baby Shutt's heartbeat was steady, fast, and strong. Jason - of course - is wonderfully supportive, helping me pack on the pounds and rest as much as possible. That's it for now! More pics as we clean out a sock drawer (for the nursery) and practice saying things like, "I brought you into this world and I can take you out." (An Irene McSweeney classic.)

13 comments:
I've been WAITING for this! Awesome, you guys. So excited for you. MUCH love. -kate
Yay! So exciting. Congratulations- so much ahead. Looking forward to meeting your little one!
YAY! CONGRATULATIONS!!! Mariead, you look gorgeous in that picture :)
- Rachel Beal <3
Yay!!!! Congrats Shutts! You two are going to be FANTASTIC parents to that lucky little babino/a.
Love you,
Leedle
WOW congrats! Did I tell you I"m due on January 13th?!?! Would love to catch up little mama!
Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Mairead, you look simply stunning. So glowy and joyful! That is the best news I could have heard. I am SO very happy for you guys. PLEASE call me if you have any questions or just want to chat about preggy stuff at all. I remember having so many questions. So ask away if you feel the same way. These next 9 months are going to be so much fun. Can't wait to watch you grow! Hurray! Hurray! Hurray!
I smile every time I think about Baby Shutt! This little one will bring so much joy, and you two will be such wonderful,fun, & adoring parents.
Love the pic--captures it all!:)
Love to Mama,Papa, and Baby Shutt!
Sarena
Very, very cool. Congrats you two.
Jason, don't get carried away and try to deliver the baby yourself.
That's wonderful news Mairead!! :) How very exciting, you look so happy and beautiful in the pic!Congratulations to you and Jason!! :)
congrats you two! you will make wonderful parents!
Love you! kbo
HOORAY!!! So excited for the little leprechaun to arrive.
Congratulations Mairead and Jason!! What wonderful news! I'm so happy for the both of you and can't wait to see more photos.
Congratulations! I can attest that a little one is a lot of fun (and no work...ha!).
Post a Comment